DEEP DIVE INTERVIEWS series (KMCTV) hosts Dr Fritz Lord , Global Turf Managert of COMPO EXPERT Group.
– Do you like to have a complete idea what is going on in Turf sector worldwide?
– Is that important for you to undestand the differences between football and golf courses in the sense of turf quality?
– Are you pay attention in understaing the challenges of Turf Experts globally under the climate change?
If the answer in one (or all) question(s) of above is YES, then
we invite you to invest 52 minutes of your life to watch what
Dr. Fritz Lord shared with Christos D. Katsanos on “Keys 2 My Crops TV”.
Dr. Lord gave extensive answers to a series of questions susch as:
- What is your Vison about the turf sector?
- Why is so important to have good quality sports and public (urban) green spaces?
- A perfect turf is an Art or Science?
- How close to mother’s nature turf we must aim when we design green spaces?
- What are the key aspects of DesigningNatural Grass Sports Fields?
- What are the main differences between football and golf courses in the sense of turf quality?
- What are the main differences between north and south turf courses?
- In COMPO EXPERT you claim that you have a lot of innovations. How many of them are applied in turf sector?
- Sustainability is a key issue nowadays. How a golf or football course with the solutions of COMPO EXPERT contribute to this issue?
- There is a major consideration about the shortage of water. How the sports/golf clubs can cope with especially in hot climate areas (Mediterranean etc)
- What are the 3 lessons the north climate greenkeepers can teach to their colleagues in the south? (autumn). What exactly the turf keepers must pay attention to at each stage?
- There are 3 crop stages: Start growth (spring)– Regeneration & vitalization (summer) and Resistance (autumn). What exactly the turf keepers must pay attention to each stage?
- What are the 3 lessons the north climate green keepers can teach to their colleagues in the south?
- What are the 3 lessons the south green keepers can teach to their colleagues in the north?
- In very popular events such as Olympic Games, World Football Cup, European Football Championship etc the perfection of the turf is what each organizer requires. How can a green keeper achieve such kind of excellence? Could you please share with us your experiences from such events?
Turf.EXPERT introduces the Kick® LDS
In case you are looking for
– Improving water infiltration into turf sods (especially in the presence of thatch)
– Breaking up of hydrophobic sand layers
– Avoiding occurrence of local dry spots (LDS)
– Optimizing the efficiency of the irrigation
than the Kick® LDS product of COMPO EXPERT is the ideal one.
Kick® LDS is a liquid wetting agent with high effectiveness against acute dry spots (local dry spots) on lawns
promotes water absorption capacity and uniform water distribution in hydrophobic locations, thus minimizing dry damages to grasses.
Enter your email address
to keep your self update